I love these books so much. They either made me laugh out loud, grin to myself, or cry silently. Here's my summer reading list:
1. Walk Two Moons, Sharon Creech : I just finished this recently, so all I can say is that it is a beautiful book. If you can't deal with any sadness, you might want to delay reading this. For more info. click on the link here.
2. The Breakup Bible, Melissa Kantor: Funny, cute, and a light read. Check out the author's website here.
3. How To Ruin a Summer Vacation, Simone Elkeles: Slightly the opposite of what I am aiming to do, Amy Nelson records how she ruined her summer vacation in this hilarious, but meaningful book. The rest of the series is great too, so check out the website here.
4. Thirteen, Lauren Myracle: This book is the third one in the series, but you don't have to read the past couple of books to understand Thirteen. It's a great summer read-full of humor, romance, and teen mishaps. Learn more here.
5. Does My Head Look Big In This?, Randa Abdel-Fattah: One of my favorite books of all time. It has all the elements a book should have, along with an amazing message for all readers. Take a look at the website here.
I hope you enjoy these books! Any suggestions for my reading list?