Originally, this post was going to be all about the way 2010 was for Moments with Meera, but a few hours ago, the amazing Justyna, a loyal reader of this blog nominated me for a Stylish Blogger award. Thank you so much, J! I am so glad I get to end this year with my first blog award.
With this nomination, I will write seven facts about me and then nominate 15 more bloggers.
1. I am an accessory-addict! My sister and I own hundreds of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, and even have an accessory cupboard in our room.
2. Every summer, my family and I choose one country to go to in Europe. So far we have ventured to Barcelona, Paris, Florence, and Rome.
3. I have long, long hair. My hair measures to be about 24 inches. (Yes, I measured my hair.)
4. I am quite small for my age-I shop at brands holding clothes two times my size because I insist of it, but most have the time alterations have to be made.
5. I love to write, and hope to pursue a career in fashion journalism,
6. I love to watch re-runs. When I am alone at home, I turn on my favorite Ugly Betty episodes, grab a bowl of pretzels, and blog. That is the life.
7. My plan was to start this blog two years ago, but my I was just eleven and not allowed to. I am glad I waited till now, because I am so happy about the way this blog has turned out to be.
So, that's that! Now, wishing you all a great New Year, I nominate.....
Olivia from Broke Little Rich Girl
Lulu from Lulu Letty
Summer from Passports and Prada
Marissa from The Well-Appointed Catwalk
Francesca from opinion slave
Justine Guy from The Girl in the Check Scarf
Tess from C'EST DEMODE
Ling-Ling from F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS
Maryam Al-Malki from CHIC
I wish you all an amazing New Year-to all my followers, readers, commenters, and friends. Thank you for an amazing year!